Thoughts From Angie of Parc Provence


..........your father always had/will have a special place in my heart. We absolutely LOVED the blog - what a great way to pay tribute to your father. It brought tears to many eyes, including mine, as we showed it around to the managers and staff. We are all so happy that he
was able to live out his last days the way he did. You and your sisters could not have done a more honorable thing for Wally than letting him live as independently as possible. I hope my kids do that for me someday! :-)

Anyway, here's a photo I found of Wally catching a fish on one of our outings. I know you have the picture of us at the baseball game...unfortunately, I couldn't locate it at home electronically.

Please know that your father (and his brilliant smile) will always be remembered by me and here at Parc Provence. I really appreciate you taking the time to keep in touch and share his blog. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.

Take care,
Angela J. Keeven, MSW
Parc Provence
Director of Resident Well-Being, Social Services
St. Louis, MO 63141
Direct: (314) 453-7305
Email: akeeven@parcprovence.com

Parc Provence is an assisted living and skilled nursing community specializing in memory care for senior adults. For more information call (314) 542-2500 or visit our website at www.parcprovence.com.

No comments: